AUSTRALIA WILDLIFE FUND
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
AUSTRALIA WILDLIFE EMERGENCY APPEAL
Recovering and restoring Australian Wildlife post the most unfortunate historical devastation of 2019-2020 Wildfires. We have not stopped even in this global pandemic of Covid-19.
Million Thanks to All Respected Donors – Donors from around the world shows solidarity and brotherhood helping and supporting Australian Wildlife to overcome the grave wildfires and post recovery and release of koalas, kangaroos and more animals in wild.
60,000+ wildlife had been rescued, provided medical support, rehabilitated and released in wild their natural habitat. Still a lot more effort is ongoing citing the grave situation of logging leading to endangered Koalas habitats.
Australia had experienced a state of a nationwide Bushfire Emergency last year. Now we are working on post rehabilitation and release of animals in wild mostly Koalas. Every dollar you donate, help us to save wildlife, rescue injured animals and restore their lost habitats!
THE AUSTRALIA WILDFIRE FUND IS AN INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE & HELP TO THE FAMILIES, FIREFIGHTERS & ANIMALS KILLED/SUFFERED DUE TO AUSTRALIAN BUSHFIRES, LAUNCHED WITH A $3 MILLION USD COMMITMENT TO RESCUE, SHELTER, FOOD MEDICATION & REBUILD NATURAL HABITATS OF ANIMALS. SITUATION IS WORSE – ACT NOW. SUPPORT STARTS FROM $5 DONATE NOW.
The allocation of donations received by AWF will be used to assist as many animals as possible across the nation. We will allocate funding to support urgent needs of wildlife organizations by partnering with local wildlife response organizations, communities, scientists, doctors and ground volunteers – to all states and territories where needed to assist animals affected by bushfire crisis. Please contact us with any questions. We will soon be announcing some new initiatives that have been made possible through these generous contributions.
Right now, our staff, qualified experts and volunteers are working around the clock to ensure that as many native animals as possible receive the ongoing care, supplementary food and recovery they need. This includes koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, possums, echidnas, birds, reptiles and more.
There is an immediate need to locate, rescue and care for injured animals and while this will be a long process in itself, there is a much longer term focus needed on supporting animals affected by the loss of habitat, the shortage of food and depletion of their populations in the wild. With the imminent risk to threatened species on the pathway to extinction as a result of the mass elimination of habitat, urgent action is needed.
Your generosity is appreciated as your contribution is going to be a great help in effort to fight Australia Bushfire and rescue, shelter, food, medicate billions of animals affected and in long term restore their natural habitat to save them from extinction.
Our Steps Towards Wildfire Emergency Crisis:
- Purchasing and regenerating crucial habitat for species affected by wildfires and now flash floods.
- Sending medical supplies to wildlife rescuers and carers on the frontline of the fire-affected areas.
- Purchasing commercial food preparation equipment for wildlife care groups to cater for a huge number of patients.
- Purchasing animals carer packs to be sent home with wildlife carers. These include bottles, milk formula and animal baskets/wraps.
- Allocating doctors and volunteer with purchased medical supplies for injured animals.
- Patrolling remote areas and burnt forest to sport and rescue injured animals
- Reach to the spot provided on support numbers by general public to rescue injured animals
- Installation of water tanks in remote areas to maintain the water supply to animals in wild